Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

Up & Above



Right now I imagine myself floating
Floating above the miniatures of life
Above darkness,
Through the particles of the pure air I’m breathing
Down there I am afraid
Up here I feel safe
Up here in my mind
Sometimes. Just.
Am I love?
Am I loved?
I don’t want to fall down there
But I know I will
I have to
Evil lies low
And I don’t wanna smell what reality costs
Don’t wanna sense human nature
For a while
Just. Just for a while
Want to live in the present
Where the future does not care
Where the last second does not count
To be free above all things physical
To be energy, to be what I believe we are
To be love.
Yes I am loved. But just sometimes.
Just.
My time is now
But the past was built to last.

1 comment:

W said...

olheeeem vejam todos, venham!um blog actualizado:p lol..o homem tá de volta

eu já tinha lido isto lai lai :p
take care *