Search This Blog

Thursday, February 01, 2007

TO A DEAD. ONE.

"I find you with red tears in your eyes"

And:

You're dead till you raise your arm.
You're dead till you blink your eyes.
You're dead till your heart. Beats. And beats. Again
Near me.

So dead.
Away from me.

My heart loves.
In that sense. It loves.

Every day I dream this mortgage.
You. Lying. And frozen. And white.
So damn beautifully. Pale.
And it's just to take a sneak. Peek. To visit. You.
Every. Fucking. Day.
It's hard dealing with drugs. With you.

Know what?
I love you so. I loved you. So.
That I'm glad you're not breathing.

Because we were love.
I was slave.
You were blind.

And so you hate me.
You ate me. Good.
So. Good.

How do I taste.
You stupid. Silly. Childish.
Immature. Dim-witted. But. Still. Growing one?

Sorry the dots. Where they make no sense.
They are what rests. Like you. Rest. In me.
They are what rests. Of you. In me.
And so I know I'll have to write............. A lot............ More.

Look.These ones: ... are yours.

2 comments:

●Pips● said...

Simplesmente linda!

●Pips● said...

Temos música =)