Search This Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Walls Of Thoughts

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I walk around with a smile on my face
But prisoner of my own thoughts
I’ve been letting them out carefully
Leading my world towards you all

I’ve been licking my wounds
I’ve been building walls around me
High, solid walls without a door
That’s why it’s so hard to say goodbye


Come please and destroy these walls
For me and for you
For me to feel that free and
For you to be helped when you need to

And these are walls of thoughts
Thoughts that tend to fly sometimes
Cause I can’t keep them anymore
I hope you understand, but
I keep on licking my wounds
I keep on building walls (but smaller this time)
So I’ve been drowning in my own blood
But I swear I’ll be there when you need

I wish I could fly.

2 comments:

W said...

bem-vindo ao clube dos blogólicos anónimos

I wish I could fly too. flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

beijo*

Maiki said...

A música Elton John!!!!! :p Sim senhor, mais um q n resistiu à tentação dos blogs. the power of the dark side of the force! ou n...