Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bending The Bond


Today everyone was starting a new book.
Everyone was feeling the fresh first page of a new story.
And there I was, feeling different, and pressing buttons for answers.
Cause I don’t have a marker. I don’t have a cover.
I don’t know the place where it’s supposed to end.

I feel this germ-free-air-conditioned solitude.
I don’t love you and I never did,
But I found comfort by knowing I’m laying my head
On the same pillow you did last night.
Wasn’t I worth going home and kiss you goodnight?

And I can’t seem to understand if I miss you
Or miss the feeling of wholeness when I’m with you.
I’m just sure of what I’m not right now.
And there’s no time for being sad.
Though, I know, through suffering I’ll let me grow.

And through suffering I’ll let you know
That I’d like you never sober, if you please.
I was hoping you’d see me straight but I give up.
I’ll focus. And I’ll do the same to you.
Cause life’s a bitch and so am I.

Just for you to understand,
This is a cold-hearted way
Of bending the bond to my side.

Oh and by the way…
You won’t find love if you keep looking for a soul between his legs.

2 comments:

Tâmarinha said...

.. and that was strong *

Tasse por aqui... pastando! In Lisbon... webbing! said...

Proud... to say I'm proud of U is not enough
:0)MJd'A